Saturday, August 30, 2008

Fun Mail

Ever since I got back from Ireland I've been trying to tackle the big pile of mail that has been patiently waiting for me. I don't like mail - it breaks my heart to toss piles and piles of unsolicited mail, paying bills is never fun and I'm almost always disappointed because for some odd reason every time I go through the mail I always secretly hope and believe that I'll get something good. Maybe a letter from a friend (even though I know they all email me), maybe a surprise postcard (even though I'm pretty sure I'd know if my friends went on vacation), but my sister sometimes sends me cute cards in the mail! Anyways, realistically speaking, unless it's around Christmas time, chances are I'm really not going to get anything great.
I'm happy to report though that while going through my huge pile of mail and lamenting through it all, I opened the cutest wedding invitation! It's from Brandon and Tovah, whose wedding I'll be shooting in October:



Isn't this the cutest invite?? I think invitations are so important because they really set the tone for the whole celebration. Receiving this invitation made me even more excited for their wedding.
In case you are wondering, the invitation is by Your Style Invitations.

Now I better get back to the rest of my not so fun mail.

1 comment:

Brandi Jo said...

That is a really cute invitation! :-) I am like you when we get the mail. I really hope for something fun, but I am usually disappointed with the junk mail and bills... yuck!

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge