Wednesday, September 3, 2008

"Photogether"

I know, I know "Photogether" is very cheesy, but typing "Photographers Get Together" was just really long and boring. So I went for cheesy over boring.
Anyways, September 28th we'll be meeting at the Sugar Bowl in Old Town Scottsdale at 4 pm. We'll get something to eat, get to know each other a little and then go out and get some headshots of each other. If you are planning on coming, leave a comment so we'll all know who we are waiting for.
See you guys there:
I'm not sure what I'm most excited about, the super yummy food, the new friends, or the picture taking!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun-see you there!

Kara Layne Photography said...

Hollla! I am so there it's insane! :)

Anonymous said...

I will for sure be there!

Anonymous said...

I will be there!! It will be so much fun! Can't wait...

Cristi said...

How fun! I'm so excited to meet you guys :)

Melissa Jill :) said...

I LOVE the new photos at the top of your blog!! And it's been so fun to catch up on your posts since the workshop. You're rockin' it!

Anonymous said...

I'm so there! How crazy is that? I can't wit to meet all the fun photographers :)

Anonymous said...

Okay, I meant wait...I can't WAIT! And my brain needs spell check.

Brandi Jo said...

I would love to come, but I'll have to let you know as we get closer to the date. I need to see about getting a baby sitter for my boys. I might be dragging along a few other girls. What is the info on it? Is there a price or are we more so just hanging out? Thanks!

Cristi said...

Hi Brandi,
There's absolutely no fee! I just wanted to meet some photographers in the area, make some new friends, ask questions, exchange information and provide each other with some updated headshots.

Annie said...

Hi Cristi, it was great to see you at the PUG meeting last night. Yes, I will be there on the 28th - looking forward to it!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cristi, Thanks for the invite! I will be there for sure:)

Gretchen Edwards said...

Sounds like sooo much fun! I think I will CRASH it. ;) hearts <3.

Anonymous said...

I will be there! Thank you so much for the invite. I can't wait to meet everyone.

brenda said...

Hi Cristi, this sounds like SO much fun. I will be there. :-)

http://beulahland.blogs.com/photography/

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge