Thursday, August 28, 2008

...


I AM … always trying to be better
I WANT… to have an amazing photography business
I HAVE … faith
I KEEP … my family and my friends in my heart
I WISH I COULD … be in two places at the same time
I HATE … the word hate
I FEAR … losing the people I love
I HEAR … the rain falling right now and I LOVE it
I DON’T THINK … I should have had that second ice cream bar
I REGRET … not always telling people they've hurt me
I LOVE … too many things to type...
I AM NOT … sure how to answer this one
I DANCE … not as often as I would like to or used to
I SING … more often than I should
I NEVER … can go to sleep without brushing my teeth
I RARELY … go to sleep when I should
I CRY WHEN I WATCH … almost anything - even commercials
I AM NOT ALWAYS … patient
I HATE THAT … I have to wait for things
I’M CONFUSED ABOUT … reality t.v. 
I NEED … to get my butt to the gym - literally
I SHOULD … go to sleep now

No comments:

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge