Thursday, August 28, 2008

Good Friends

Good friends are sooo hard to find, but I guess that's what makes them special.

I have been through some hard times lately with my grandma passing away, but I've also been surrounded by my good friends with phone calls, visits, and invites to lots of fun things - and for that I am very thankful and feel extremely blessed.

Today, a couple of hours after a friend left my house, I opened the fridge looking for something good to drink. Even though I know we never have anything good to drink in our fridge. Water anyone?

Well, I found this:

Simply my most favorite beverage ever. My friend had left it in there without a reason, without saying anything... It put the biggest smile on my face - and my taste buds were pretty happy too. Thanks Dani, friends like you are hard to find and I'm so glad you are my friend. Although I must say she also left 3 packages of my favorite cookies, so it makes me wonder if she's really my friend.

3 comments:

Vivi DiLopes Adams said...

Awww.. that's so sweet!
Um dia eu ainda te surpreendo com uma forma de bolo de cenoura na sua geladeira!!!

matt sloan said...

Where did you get that? Save us some please!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous! That is my favorite drink ever...despite the cookies...she is a GREAT! friend. I miss you!

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge