Sunday, August 17, 2008

Irish Rainbow

So Melissa went to sleep and graciously let me use her computer so I could add some photos for you all to see.


Here's my new friend who owns the sheep next to us:

Here's proof that I'm in Ireland - thanks to Amelia for taking this shot.

Hey Guys!

So I made it to Ireland today. It is sooo beautiful here but not at all like what I expected to be like.


Today we went for a little walk and I saw my first Irish Rainbow! No pot of gold though. Still working on that.


The cutest Irish man who owns the sheep next to us came and talked to me. I only smiled and nodded my head as I have no idea what he was saying to me. EnglishIrish is really hard to understand! I've been wondering if someone is going to say "Top of the morning to you". I think I'm going to go for a walk in the morning just to see what happens. I'll keep you posted.


Unfortunately I don't have my computer, so no pictures until I get back. If you would like to see a picture of the amazing rainbow today, go to Melissa's blog: www.melissajill.net

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I didn't realize you were going on this, too! So fun!!! Can't wait to see all your photos when you get back!

Anonymous said...

So jealous! :) Have an incredible time!!!

Gisele Holloway said...

Wow!! I am so jealous!! :) Wish I was there haging out with you all! Those are very nice photos Cris! Love them! Have fun there and enjoy a lot! :) beijao

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge