Thursday, August 14, 2008

blog under renovation


First things first... bigger pictures!
I've spend the last 2 hours trying to figure out how to do this and I have to say I'm very proud of myself! (And so tired - it's 2 am). This whole Html coding stuff is not easy! I still don't understand it but I got it to do what I wanted. But I have to say it was a tough battle. Final score: Html 9 x Cristi 10. And this was only the first match. I'm actually excited for my next little Html project - a navigation bar. I really have no idea how I'm going to do it, so stay tuned...

4 comments:

Vivi DiLopes Adams said...

Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Nice work Cris! Keep going and let me know if you need any help! I still fuguring out myself, but will get in there!! :)
Beijao

Kara Layne Photography said...

Haha - that is so crazy that you are doing all of this, because I have been trying to do the same thing. Many late nights and the HTML codes just start to blur on my computer screen!

Luis Murillo said...

ah yes the html code editing...I've been there and even went to sleep at 4am just to wake up two hours later to get to work.
It's even worst when you have to manage your own blog from the ground up. I've spent most of the time trying to get the gallery working on my blog and for it to blend into the theme I had...well that took 3 days and a 2 hour sleep...

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge