Thursday, November 6, 2008

Rice & Suzanne

You may remember Suzanne from the photoshoot I did with her and some of her kids a few weeks back. We had a great time then, so I was super excited when she called me to schedule a shoot for her and her boyfriend Rice.
They were so sweet together:
I think this one is my favorite:




I wasn't going to post this, but it's just so sweet I couldn't help it:
We also did lots of Rice on his own for his website. You see Rice is (wait! grab a tissue!) is moving away from Suzanne. He's going to San Diego. So even though I had a great time with them, I was a little sad throughout the shoot knowing that I was capturing some of their last moments together.

You guys were amazing and I hope to see you again. Together.

2 comments:

Kara Layne Photography said...

Awesome job, Cristi - what a good looking couple!

Anonymous said...

they are hott!

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge