Saturday, November 22, 2008

Gary & Jessica

I had the wonderful opportunity to second shoot Gary & Jessica's wedding for Michelle Meyer. I LOVE Michelle and I'm so thankful that she invited me to come along.
These two were so much fun and so ridiculously good looking! 
The day started at a private residence near Troon North. So many details:

This is Michelle's aunt, mom and sister:



I love this shot of Jessica's sister putting this heirloom bracelet on Jessica - which she also wore at her wedding.

Their first look:

I fell in love with this canopy by Jolie Jour Flowers:

Jennifer from Jolie Jour Flowers even made something special for their dog Lola:




Mr. & Mrs. Powers:
First dance:
So many great reactions to the toasts:


Fun times:
Gary dancing with his new mother-in-law. Such a sweet moment:
LOVED their "grand exit":


Such a fun night! Thanks so much for letting me be a part of your most special day. Michelle, I can't wait to shoot with you again! Thanks!

No comments:

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge