Sunday, November 30, 2008

Carol's Grandsons

Carol called me a while back wanting to get some photos of all four of her grandsons together. A lot of things have come up in her life and we had to keep postponing their photoshoot, but I'm so happy to say that I finally got to meet them and that it was totally worth the wait! Get ready for total cuteness!

This is Ranger, he is 3 years old:
The twins: Brady and Chase (I think!)
And last but certainly not least, this is Gunnar:
LOVE this:





Mom jumped in for one:

Thanks guys! It was great meeting all of you :)

3 comments:

Gretchen Edwards said...

awesome job cristi! love the shot with the crates!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Cristi,

You have given me such a precious gift! "It's not the number of breaths we take in this life, but the moments that our breath away." These photos of my precious grandsons take my breath away!

Carol COllins

Darcy Lyn Photography said...

These are adorable, you got some great shots of those boys :) How fun!!

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge