Monday, November 17, 2008

Nathan

I was going through and updating my 2008 album (I keep an ongoing online album and print a coffee table book at the end of the year) when I found these pictures of my nephew. They were taken the weekend before I went to Ireland back in August. We all went out to brunch and while we were outside waiting for a table my nephew was playing under the misters:





His little friend that was playing with him left and he looked so sad:
But he got over it quickly and here he is sporting my sister's sunglasses:

I love this little one in a way that I could never put into words or ever expect anyone to understand. And even though I'm sure he can feel how much I love him, he has no idea how happy and proud I am to be his aunt! Love you, Nate!

No comments:

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge