Friday, November 14, 2008

Chanelle

This session was so great! Chanelle is a high school senior at Marcos de Niza and when she called me to do her session she asked for pictures that are not your typical boring high school senior photos. I couldn't be happier! She was so awesome and up for anything, which made for a really fun afternoon together.

She reminds of Julianne Hughes (from Dancing with the Stars).


Chanelle's boyfriend came along with her so we got a few of them together too:


Love this one:
LOVE this one too:


So many of her pictures looked like they could be a cd cover!

Chanelle, you were so great, I really enjoyed getting to meet you. Oh by the way I went and bought the same scarf - slightly different color! Thank you! I hope you enjoy these :)

5 comments:

Annie said...

I love the one on the bench!

Anonymous said...

Cristi, these are such cute pictures. My favorite one is sepia picture with her reflection. I also LOVE the love pictures...so great!

Unknown said...

These are so amazing! What gorgeous shots Cristi!!! I really love the one laying on the brick-pattern, and also the shot where she has her legs crossed, perched on the railing. SO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

these are wonderful, Cristi! i love the one of her between the walls and against the red wall.

Knudsen Family said...

You did an amazing job on this shoot. So many fun angles...way to rock it!

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge