Thursday, November 13, 2008

Rachelle & Jordan

I need to start out by thanking these two for an amazing afternoon together. You guys were so great! I can't wait to get to hang out with you two again! Rachelle & Jordan are getting married next year in the middle of the desert - literally! So, we started our day at the Botanical Desert Garden and then headed over to Tempe for some extra fun shots. However, I should warn you (just as they warned me) that they are extremely camera shy.





Meet supermodel Rachelle Harris:





It was a super windy day:

















So much fun! I hope you love your images :)

7 comments:

Jennifer Bowen said...

Great job Cristi! I love the backlit one on the bridge (where they are dancing) and also the BW with the cacti layered in the front of the image. Nice colors they chose and beautiful couple! You keep rocking it girl!

Brandi Jo said...

Those are super cute! I like your new logo! I hope all is going well with your business! We need to get together before I move! We are going to Alabama for 6 weeks and then off to Idaho. So, let me know how your schedule is!

jinxedronin said...

I couldn't be more happier with the result. Rachelle looks so beautiful. You have a gift and I am grateful we have you documenting our life changing event. Thank You so much.

Vivi DiLopes Adams said...

As fotos estao lindas! Como sempe ne'?!
Pois e', ja falei com o David mas todas as vezes q menciono a viagem a Phoenix, ele "roll his eyes." Mas pode deixar q vou convence-lo.... vou ter q partir pro drama de esposa! :)
Os precos estao no seu website ne'?! Bjim

Darcy Lyn Photography said...

I love these, the cactus shots are super cute! You had some great ideas, I can't wait to get to see you in action!!!

Anonymous said...

Cristi, I just want to thank you again for being such a pleasure to work with. You made Jordan and I feel very comfortable in front of the camera. I just love, love, love them all but my favorite one would be the b&w with the cactus in front. You really captured the moment with all of them. Thank you lots.

Anonymous said...

Cristi, these are wonderful!! I love shooting at Desert Botanical Gardens! You have such a gift.

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge