Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tovah & Brandon's wedding

This was such a fun wedding to be a part of! Tovah was radiant and absolutely gorgeous, the maid of honor is my best friend and my husband was one of the guests! It couldn't be more perfect.
Oh yeah, it could and it was. It rained a little bit and everyone knows that's extra good luck :) The girls getting ready:
The ceremony was at First Methodist Church in Mesa. It was really beautiful:To say that Tovah looked gorgeous is an understatement: Their bridal party was so much fun:The first thing Tovah did as she stepped into the limo was to turn the volume up! Yeah!The reception was at Shenandoah Mill:
Such a sweet moment: Their favor boxes were so cute:
The father-daugther dance:
The best man gave a really funny toast:
Such a fun couple! Thanks you guys for letting Curtis and I be a part of your special day. I had a great time!

I think this little ring bearer had enough :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cristi! You did a great Job capturing this Wedding! All the photos looks beautiful! Thank so much let me to be part of this..

Unknown said...

What a great job you did, Cristi!! Love every single picture. You are good, my friend :)

xoxoxo Esther

Anonymous said...

These Pictures are just awesome.... I dont know what to say. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. We are honored!

Brandon and Tovah

Kara Layne Photography said...

You did awesome, Cristi! Way to work it from behind the camera!!

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge