Saturday, October 18, 2008

Montana


Curtis and I decided to take a little 5-day vacation and go visit his family in Montana. It was so wonderful to slow down a bit and enjoy his family's company. I love them!
His dad is a golf coach and I had my first golf lesson on Tuesday. I got really sore from the lesson so his mom had a masseuse come to the house and give me a massage. How awesome is she?! LOVE her!
Curt's home town is right on the lake and I love going for walks here.
I love eating at this place, it's called Wheat Montana. Super yummy sandwiches, my favorite is "yellowstone"And if you haven't had huckleberry you haven't been to MontanaAnd this is the view from his grandma's house:
Then we got to go visit Curt's brother and his wife who's pregnant with their first baby. We had so much fun with them! They live in Kallispel and we went for a little walk downtown after lunch and of course I had to ask them to let me snap a few photos. More photos of them to come on my next blog post :)
The drive back from Kallispel to Polson is so pretty:
Besides all the relaxation, awesome weather and good company I also got some cooking tips from my mother-in-law and ate approximately 37 cookies in the 5 days we were there. She makes the best cookies in the world!

I am so happy we got to spend some time in Montana this last week. For some reason it really feels like home to me.

1 comment:

Darcy Lyn Photography said...

I love these pictures.. such cool scenery!!

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge