Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Cara & Jonathan


Last Saturday I had the awesome opportunity to second shoot for Kimberly Jarman. I started the day hanging out with the boys while Kim was with the girls. I have to say I had so much fun with Jonathan and his groomsmen. There were times when I was laughing so hard I couldn't even hold the camera steady enough to keep shooting. But not to worry, we had a great time AND got great pictures.
Here's Jonathan's cuff links. Nice detail!

Jonathan and his groomsman had these awesome All Star Converse engraved with their names: Here's the groom's pair:While we were waiting for the girls to arrive, we got some fun guy pictures:I dared him to do it:Once the girls arrived, it was easy to understand why Jonathan was in such a good mood. Cara is gorgeous and really super sweet.I kinda fell in love with her bouquet:And to make it even better, the bridesmaids bouquets were completely different but equally gorgeous:Moments before the ceremony:Cute kids all over the place:Remember the groomsmen cool shoes? This is the best man and his son:Some reception details:Jonathan and his mom were just so cute together:Fun times:
Congratulations, Cara & Jonathan! I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together.

Kim, thank you so much for this opportunity. I had an amazing time.

4 comments:

Kimberly Jarman said...

Great job Cristi!!!! It was great having you along!

Kara Layne Photography said...

Cristi, you worked it girl! LOVE the shots you got of the guys as well as the best man's little guy...so creative!

Anonymous said...

Great work Cristi! So cool to see all the pictures you took, they came out lovely!

Darcy Lyn Photography said...

Awesome!! I love wedding pictures! you got some sweet shots :)

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge