Monday, October 27, 2008

The Bocker Family

Today I got to meet the Bocker Family and I had so much fun with them! Christi is Kyle's and Torey's mom and I loved the tatics she used to make them laugh :)
Kyle is a senior at Corona Del Sol High School. Even though this was a family session we still managed to get a few "senior photos" for Kyle.



Back to the cute family:

This is my favorite:
Torey and her mom are so sweet together:



Thank you so much for spending the afternoon with me. It was a pleasure to meet you and I had a great time with all of you.

4 comments:

Kara Layne Photography said...

LOVE this session - way to work it, Cristi!

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful family! these are great Cristi :-)

Annie said...

Great photos Cristi - what a cute family :)

Anonymous said...

Very nice pics Cristi!

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge