Monday, October 20, 2008

Matt & Melissa (& baby girl)

Meet my gorgeous, adorable, fun, sweet and pregnant sister-in-law, Melissa. I'm so happy we got to go visit her and Matt this past week. They are having a girl and I am so excited to be an aunt to a little girl! I think it's pretty safe to say she will be pretty spoiled.




Matt is one of the funniest people I know and while we were walking around this park I was trying to get some pictures of them but he couldn't not be funny for even a second. Melissa was cracking up and I just love this picture because it is definitely "them".

And this one makes me laugh - a lot!
I just love this shot. So much love: I know Matt and Melissa will be amazing parents and I'm really looking forward to meeting my niece :). Thanks you two for taking some time off work last minute to spend it with us . I had a really great time and I miss you already!

No comments:

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge