Monday, December 3, 2007

I love Christmas!


This weekend we officially kick-started our Holiday Season!


1. I decorated our tree. One of my favorite things about Christmas is putting my ornaments on the tree. I date all of my ornaments and write the name of the person who gave it to me on them . It's so fun to take them out of the box and remember all of the memories that each one brings.


2. Curt put our lights up outside. He had a few setbacks (such as forgeting to leave the end that plugs in near the outlet) but it looks great!


3. I had my first white chocolate peppermint latte this year - AND got to try the eggnog coffee.


4. I got to wear my new winter boots. Yay! It's finally cold enough :)


With all the fun commercial stuff that Christmas brings let's not forget the true meaning of Christmas.


5. I also put my Nativity Scene up (which my mother-in-law gave it to me and it's so beautiful) and prayed.

No comments:

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge