Sunday, December 9, 2007

Girls' Christmas Dinner


Oh I had so much fun! It makes me so happy to know that I have so many wonderful friends.


I think I'm going to officially call this "Our First Annual Girls' Christmas Party". This way we have to do it again next year :)

I hope you girls enjoyed the food, the fun and the friends.
Special thanks to my mom for the wonderful Brazilian food and my friend Myrian for the dessert and the beans!
From left to right: Kelly, Dani, Tricia, Ignez, Nathan - yes he crashed the party!, Elina, Trisha, Karri, Jannete, Myrian, and Shanel.


Instead of place cards, I put special ornaments at each place and had the girls guess where they were supposed to sit. They did so well!

No comments:

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge