Sunday, December 2, 2007

Conor and Brooke

This was such a memorable wedding! All the details were just perfect but the ceremony didn't go very well. There was construction going on in the church while the wedding ceremony was being performed. Conor and Brooke are such a great couple though that they were just smiling the whole time. You could tell they just knew that the most important thing is that they were there together and getting married! Here are a few pictures from Brooke and Conor's wedding. If you want to see the rest of them, let me know and I'll send you the link to the album - which includes construction pictures :)

Brooke bought these necklaces for all her bridesmaids.


The beautiful mother of the bride, Nancy.


This is Brooke's sister, Brandy, and her little girl Avery.




Something borrowed...



Her aunt Mary made all the bouquets.

This is Tassie, she's Brooke's cousin and I'm signing her up to America's Next Top Model!


2 comments:

Vivi DiLopes Adams said...

Cris...I would love to see all the pictures. You're so good at this! I'm impressed... :)
Oh....and the ones with you swimming with the dolphins as well!
Beijos

Cristi said...

oi vivi,
I sent you the albums with all the pics, let me know if you got them.
Thanks for the compliments, you have no idea how happy it makes me :)

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge