Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas

Christmas was just absolutely wonderful. We had brunch at our house and it was so great to have so many people over.

After brunch we opened gifts - and there were so many!

These are just the gifts we had under the tree before everyone else arrived.
As you can see I bought the Rock Band game for Curtis and everyone loved it! We had such a great time playing! On the vocals: my sister, on the guitar: my mother in law, on the drums: my brother-in-law. Curtis is in the back waiting for a turn!

My father-in-law really got into it. Check out his rocker shades!

Brett is so talented!

Nathan liked his gifts too:


The best part of the day was just having the whole family together (Matt & Missie we really missed you)! I didn't take very many pictures because I was just busy really enjoying the day.

No comments:

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge