Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas Cards

One of the things I love about the Christmas season is receiving Christmas cards. It's just so fun to find a special piece of mail in the middle of all your bills and "unsolicited mail". For some reason there's something very special about a handwritten note. Maybe it's just me but to know that someone took the time to send me a card in the mail makes me feel very happy. So thank you to all my friends who thought about me and took the time to send me a Christmas card this year!
For our Christmas cards, I know it's cheesy but I love having our family photo taken. I don't know how I manage to convince everyone that this is a good idea, but they always show up and smile for the camera :) We'll have to see how much longer I can keep this up.
Here's our photo from this year. If you didn't get a card from us, please email me your address so we can send you one next year :)

No comments:

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge