Sunday, September 21, 2008

Asia's Bridal Shower

Jennifer called me about a month ago asking me to photograph a bridal shower she would be hosting for her best friend, Asia. I thought that was a great idea but little did I know what a fabulous party I was about to document. Here's Jennifer with Asia - aren't they gorgeous?!! I thought Jennifer looked like one of the Kardashian girls:
Jennifer thought about everything and there were so many adorable details
Asia's favorite type of food is Mexican food so Jennifer had a classy Mexican theme and super yummy Mexican food. I loved the little cactus center pieces:


The girls were all so cute and fashionable. LOVED all their super sassy shoes: Asia was obviously overtaken with gratitude and here are some happy tears to prove it:
And here she is looking gorgeous:

All of their friends were so beautiful and so much fun:

And if you ask me, the best part of the evening - Sprinkles cupcake! Sadly, I had to leave before dessert but I'm still thinking about how amazing they probably tasted.

Jennifer, it was so nice to meet you, your family and friends. I hope we get to see each other again soon. And if I ever need to host a party, can I hire you?
Thank you for inviting me to be a part of such an awesome celebration :)

No comments:

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge