Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Mrs. Holloway

Isn't she stunning? Gisele has been married to Mark for almost a year but she really wanted to have a "trash the dress" session. I wish they had a better name for these sessions. We didn't trash her dress, we just had a lot of fun with it!
It was over 100 degrees during this session and we went out in the middle of the afternoon. She was such a trooper though!
First we stopped at this little church for some shade:
Then we found a really cool Old West bar for some much needed refreshments and met some really cool people. This is Andy:

And this is "Nasty Nick":
And these are his boots: Back outside for some more hot fun:




Gisele, you are stunning! Thank you for being so much fun and just going along with all my craziness. I had a blast! I can't wait to show you the rest of the photos!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this beautiful Photo Session! I really had a good time and it was fun driving around and taking photos. I am glad we got lost so we could capture the last photo! Hehehe! Beautiful work!

Kara Layne Photography said...

Way to work it girls!! Gisele, you look stunning in front of the camera and, Cristi you look stunning behind it!!

Brandi Jo said...

These are great pictures. How fun... Oh, would you mind emailing me the info on how to make the Pix BIG on your blog. I forgot to get that info from you in Ireland!! :-) Thanks a ton! bambiejojo@hotmail.com

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge