Monday, September 29, 2008

Second Shooting with Jennifer Bowen

This Saturday I was lucky enough to be able to second shoot the wedding of Christy and Josh at the Firesky Resort in Scottsdale with Jennifer Bowen.
Christy looked absolutely stunning and I loved the Old Hollywood Glamour look and feel of their wedding.
We were on our way to their First Meeting and look at how gorgeous the light was here:


The handsome groom:




Christy and Josh: Thank you so much for being so much fun, so in love and welcoming. Jennifer: Once again, thank you so much for having me as your second shooter. I feel priviliged to have had this opportunity and shared this day with you.

3 comments:

Annie said...

Beautiful, Cristi!

Knudsen Family said...

Cristi-Beautiful work! Shooting second is one of my favorite things!

Anonymous said...

Found your site through Annie. I'm diggin' your work...nice job!

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge