Monday, July 27, 2009

Soo blessed!

How do I get the nicest, sweetest, most gorgeous brides ever?! 
I'm really not sure, but I do feel soo blessed!
In between trips this summer I had the pleasure to have my brides over for a little get together at my place to celebrate their engagements (or newlywed status) and it was so great to get to know everyone better and I think they also had fun getting to know each other.
I didn't really think to take any pictures until everyone was leaving, but Trisha got this photo of me with Mary, Rachelle, Nicole, and Kristina that I just had to show off. Yes, I'm proud of my brides.
I had so much fun, I think I'll make it an annual "Cristi's Brides Get Together" or hopefully come up with something that sounds better than that! Any ideas? I obviously need help.
Thanks to everyone who came (including those not pictured-of course) and a huge special thanks to the best friend a girl could ever ask for. Trisha helped me get organized, made chocolate covered strawberries, answered my phone calls from the grocery store, and even stayed late and helped me clean up. All while wearing a huge and very attractive knee brace. 
For those of you who couldn't make it, I wanted to say that you were missed. And I can honestly (and proudly say) that I feel so blessed that each and every one of you have chosen me to document your wedding day. Thank you!

1 comment:

Katherine Bowman said...

That is such a great idea! Thanks for sharing!

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge