Thursday, July 23, 2009

Grand Canyon

Last weekend my in-laws came to visit us and we drove up to the Grand Canyon.
Awesome self-portrait. Yes, I'm a professional:
My in-laws are super fit and had us hiking all over the place. Just two more miles. I promise. My mother-in-law repeated it over and over again. 





The next day we hiked in Sedona, but I was smart enough not to bring my 10-pound camera with me. Therefore, no pictures. 
Pam and Bill, thank you so much for the awesome bootcamp weekend. I haven't moved from my desk chair since Monday. And Pam, I just know you slipped the front desk girl a little cash to get our rooms on the 3rd floor. No elevator. But, I still love you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cristi - your travel photos are just BEAUTIFUL!!!

Unknown said...

Even though it was heavy to hike with, having your camera was worth it! These shots are beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Stephanie said...

Isn't the Grand Canyon AMAZING? And Sedona is equally spectacular. I really do love living in Arizona...so much variety.

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge