Sunday, June 21, 2009

Rebekah & Michael

I just photographed Rebekah and Michael's wedding today (I guess technically it was yesterday) and I really wanted to give them a blog preview before I leave on my vacation.
I still need to go pack and my flight leaves in 5 hours!

The preparation part of the day is my favorite:

Michael and his guys were soooo great! I really enjoyed photographing them. Guys, if any of you read this, here's a BIG thank you for being awesome!

One of my favorite groomsmen images ever:
Love this one too! 
Can't you just tell how great they are?!

Hot bridal party:

I love it when I have something in mind and then it comes out just like I had envisioned it. And this next image is it for me. Now only if I could have the same happen when I cook.



Michael and Rebekah, congratulations!!

4 comments:

Jamie Burnett said...

Beautiful shots! Love the shots with the sunflare!

Mara (The Wedding Cabaret) said...

Stunning!

molliejanephotography said...

Love them! Have fun on your vacation.

Curtis Copeland said...

Nice wedding photography. Thanks for sharing!

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge