Friday, June 19, 2009

Just a few more

I know that I just posted some pictures of my gorgeous niece, Keira yesterday but I just can't help it! She's just so darn cute. Plus I think she helped increase my blog ratings too :)
We were hoping for a photo shoot yesterday and the weather was actually really beautiful but a few other appointments got in the way.
I still got some photos of her while we were just playing at the house and I know my sister-in-law really wanted to see them. So, here they are...



Matt and Melissa, we love you guys! Happy Anniversary today :)

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

She is seriously so cute! Flawless.

P.S. She's super lucky to have you as an Aunt. She'll look back and have incredible pictures from Day One. :)

Stephanie said...

Oh, one more thing: where did they get that onesie? I want one! :)

Cristi said...

hey stephanie, thanks! i think shes pretty cute myself :) i bought that onesie for her before she was even born. it was at target or walmart, i cant remember :)

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge