Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Happy Baby

I've been in Montana this week and there's just something about being here that always makes me so happy and relaxed. I love it here. Today I snapped a few photos of my niece Keira who made her first blog appearance back in March.
She's such a happy baby and I've been having so much fun with her!
We are going to try to do a photo shoot tomorrow before I leave so we are hoping that the weather will cooperate. Keep your fingers crossed for me!
Love you, baby Keira Bella!

5 comments:

ErinKJ said...

Adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

She is so darn cute!!

maggie said...

beautiful images of a beautiful baby! :)

Vivi DiLopes Adams said...

Cris ... ela e' LINDA LINDA LINDA!!! :)
E vc, como sempre, tirando BEAUTIFUL PICS!

Stephanie said...

She's BEAUTIFUL. And such long lashes!

How old is she in these photos?

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge