Thursday, January 1, 2009

Xander

When I got back from Mexico last Sunday, I had lots and lots of text messages waiting for me. I had to keep deleting so I could receive the next batch. Lots of them were for Christmas and Holiday wishes. Thank you so much everyone. I am sorry I haven't gotten back to you, I promise I will. Soon! And one of the texts was from Kat wanting to do a photoshoot with her son and her parents. I called her back and thankfully her parents were still in town! I am so glad we did this. I had a really great time and capture some awesome moments of this family together.
You might recognize Xander, as we did a shoot earlier in the year. Just him and Kat. It's amazing how much he has grown in such a short period of time.

Kat's parents were here all the way from Canada:
Xander is so much fun!
I think they have the same smile:











Kat is expecting again. Not really looking very pregnant yet, but we did a "belly shot" anyways:


Such a beautiful family:


Thanks, Kat. It's always a pleasure spending time with you and Xander and I absolutely adored your parents. I hope you enjoy these! Happy New Year :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the kiss on Xander's hand is so cute! :)

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love the two where he is alone with his grandpa (chainlink fence and the last one). Good job!

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge