Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Elena & Kevin's wedding

What a way to start out the New Year! In Brazil we say that whatever you were doing on NYE is what you'll be doing the most in the upcoming year. Woohoo for me because I was doing what I love to do most! Photographing! Big thanks to Kym Ventola for having me a long. She's such a sweetheart :)

I was trying to snoop and see what the soon to be newlyweds were doing. Here's Elena... making sure no one else saw her...

So here's what was going on inside... Her dad was practicing putting her veil back. He got it down perfectly!
And here are the boys relaxing playing a game of Risiko.

Married!
My dream reception. Chocolate cupcakes everywhere!!
Her girls were super fun :)
Happy New Year Everyone! What is your biggest wish for 2009?
I wish you just that!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the ring shots! Way to rock it!

Pati Pakulis said...

Great shots Cristi-- especially the ring shots! love it!

Unknown said...

Awesome! My wish for 2009 is that I see you STAT :)

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge