Saturday, January 3, 2009

Feliz Navidad!


This year for Christmas we decided that instead of buying gifts we would all rent a place in Mexico and spend the week together, relaxing, eating and laughing. And we did just that. I don't think I have ever spent so much time in my pj's before!


Nathan is still really into his Thomas trains:
I am obviously biased, but I think my nephew is just the cutest and his little hood makes him look like he is from medieval times! It makes me laugh :)

The birds provided a lot of entertainment :)
I was pretty intrigued by the fact that they stand on only one leg. I thought only flamingos did that.

Curtis found a starfish:

We went 4-wheeling one of the days and found this super cool spot at the end of the day after the tide went out.
My brother-in-law is always cracking me up:

We went to the downtown area for dinner and this gentleman offered to take our picture. I couldn't refuse it once I saw his camera. So here's Agostin with his camera:

A close-up of the camera, which he has had for over 30 years!

And a close-up of our pretty awesome picture!

We had a great Christmas and hope that you did too!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a super idea! Looks like you guys had a BLAST!

brenda said...

i want agostin's camera! it all looks like so much fun, Cristi. where in Mexico did you go?

Annie said...

What a fun Christmas - I love the photo of you two with Agostin's camera!

Cristi said...

hi brenda, we were in puerto penasco.

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge