Friday, January 16, 2009

2010 High School Senior Models!


I'm so excited for all of the awesome changes that will be taking place in 2009!
I just got back from an awesome trip to Las Vegas to the Senior Portrait Artists convention. I learned a ton, met some great photographers and had a blast with my roomie (amazing photographer) Kim Jarman.
What this means to my senior clients is that you will have the opportunity to enter a nationwide contest to be a SPA model and win an all expense paid trip to the next SPA convention in Del Coronado.
Here are some of my images from SPA '09:

If you are a junior right now, make sure to give me a call or email me so I can give you some more details! I'd love to see one of my seniors make it to Senior Modeling SPA Event 2010!

1 comment:

Knudsen Family said...

Cristi--these images are incredible! Way to go girl!

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge