Thursday, November 29, 2007

Tom and Trisha


I met Trisha at work almost 2 years ago. We started hanging out and became really good friends. After a while we started "double dating" and now the four of us hang out almost every weekend. I really love them both. They are both so generous and easy going. Trisha is absolutely hilarious and Tom is probably the most laid back person I know. It was really awesome to have them come to Mexico with us. We had such a great time. They are the coolest couple and I am so glad we have become friends. While we were there I took some pictures of them for their Christmas cards. They are both shy (well, Tom is shy and Trisha claims she's shy) so it took a lot of encouragement to get them kissing in public AND in front ot the camera! Thanks guys, I had a blast! I can't wait for our next trip!










No comments:

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge