Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sister Time

I think today was the first time I spent time with my sister without my nephew ever since he was born 17 months ago. I missed having him around but we got a lot more accomplished than we normally do when he is around. This was also the first time my sister got to update her wardrobe ever since she got pregnant. Needless to say it was quite the shopping spree! We shopped for five hours - no brakes! I'm exhausted! I felt like we were on that show What Not to Wear. We got some great clothes and had some good laughs. The best part of it all though was spending time with my sister. No matter what we do, we always make it fun and today it was no exception. I love you, sis.

No comments:

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge