Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Greetings from Arizona


I can't believe I'm writing my first blog post. I remember the first time I heard about chat rooms, blogging, etc. I thought to myself "I will never do that". I like human contact and talking to people way too much to ever trade it off for a computer screen. Well as it turns out half the people I really love and care for are spread all over the world! I guess blogging makes me feel like we are all a little bit closer and that's a really good feeling :)

So here's to blogging and to all the people I love who are so far away from me. I hope we can meet up again soon. Until then, check back often. I'll try to post daily :)

2 comments:

Vivi DiLopes Adams said...

Ando te fazendo uma visitinha todos os dias....assim, me sinto mais proxima!
Gosto da maneira q vc se expressa. Eu ate' q ja tentei ter um blog...mas n tem jeito. Nao tenho paciencia!
Bjao pra vc e tenha um otimo domingo.

Cristi said...

Obrigada Vivi! Bom saber que tem alguem lendo o meu blog :) beijinhos

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge