Saturday, March 28, 2009

Tom and Trisha

Tom and Trisha are my bestest friends in the world. I love them like family. They are the funniest, kindest, most thoughtful couple you could ever meet! Curt and I are so lucky to be their friends!
They just got engaged this year and will be getting married next year on some fabulous beach somewhere warm and beautiful.  I can't wait!

This one makes me laugh because it is "so them"!

This is one of my favorites:

This one made me laugh so hard, I cried! As my husband said, "there's funny people and then there's hilarious people, like Trisha". He's so right! And I have this picture to prove it!
Trisha, don't kill me for posting this but I love you so much and this picture is one of the reasons why. Because you are AWESOME!

No comments:

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge