Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Nicole and Adam

I have to say I'm one of those people who totally believe in fate. I'm always saying, "don't worry, if it's meant to be, it will be". However, I have to admit there are a few times when I get a little sad when I really want something and things don't go my way. When Nicole asked me to photograph their wedding, I was already booked and this was one of those times when I did get bummed about it. Nicole is just one of those people that you just want to be her friend and spend time with her. So... (while I was sulking) I made sure to recommend her to my favorite photographer friends in town to photograph their wedding. It turns out Nicole called me a few weeks later to tell me that they had changed their wedding date and that I get to photograph their wedding. I guess I was right all along. "If it's meant to be, it will be".

We started their session at their gorgeous home:

Then we went out for some fun:

On the way back to their house we stopped by the Brophy Chapel where they will be getting married next March:
Photobucket

Nicole and Adam, you guys are so much fun, I can't wait for your wedding next year and I hope I get to see you again before then :) Enjoy your photos!

5 comments:

Melissa Jill :) said...

Love the 3rd and 8th shots Cristi! Way to work it girl!!

Anonymous said...

Amazing photos Cristi! Love the last one with the shadow! Awesome! :)

Kelly said...

I love the kissing chair shot! awesome!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cristi! I have heard a lot of great things about you and thought I would stop by and say Hi! This couple is so cute and you took some really great photos:) Hope to meet you sometime soon!

Jennifer Bowen said...

Adorable! Very cute couple and dont you just love FATE! :-) Great job as usual. I'll email you about lunch next week.

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge