Sunday, March 8, 2009

Kelly and Brad: Wedding

Kelly called me just a couple of weeks ago to see if I could photograph her wedding. Luckily was available and I am so happy I was able to be a part of her wedding. It was a very intimate wedding which took place in her mom's backyard. Everyone was just having such a great time.

Even though I wasn't present for the getting ready portion of the day, when I saw Kelly's shoes I asked if she would take them off for a quick shot. She obliged and here's what I got:
Some sweet moments after the ceremony:


Brad's favorite shot (because he got to hold the flowers :D):
Her youngest son:
Her beautiful daughters:
Some cake fun:


And just a few more portraits:





Kelly and Brad, it was so nice to meet you. Thank you for being so much fun :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cristi, great job! Your editing on these is so clean and consistent! I love them!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge