Saturday, April 25, 2009

Beth & Matt

I met Beth and Matt this last Thursday at the Desert Botanical Gardens. They wanted to do their session there since they have a lot of out-of-town guests and they wanted to show off the natural Arizona beauty. I hope I did it justice.














Isn't this soooo pretty?
LOVE:

This one is for Beth's sister:
I never knew artichokes were so pretty! I actually kinda feel bad for eating them now. Wouldn't it be cool to do a centerpiece using these:
Beth & Matt, thank you so much for your thoughtfulness and kindness. Not to mention your super laid-back and fun attitude. I had a great time with you guys and even learned a thing or two about artichokes. You guys are great and I'm really looking forward to the wedding! I hope you enjoy these :)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

They have great style. I love her shirt especially...I wonder where it's from... :)

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge