Sunday, December 14, 2008

The McEuen Family

What a fun shoot! Three families, eleven people, three kids, one teenager, one newborn and two dogs! And surprisingly it all went incredibly smoothly. The McEuens rock!
Here are a few spontaneous portraits of the little ones:
The very first shot of the day. This one makes me laugh a lot because I asked Candice if she belonged to the family on the left and she said no so I thought I had just gotten confused and placed her in the middle (as you can see below)... Well, come to find out she does actually belong to the family on the left where I had her initially (next to her dad). Good one, Candice!
LOVE this:
Thank you so much! I had an incredible time with your family. Thanks for being so much fun and it was great for me to be able to spend the afternoon with such a loving family. Thank you.

No comments:

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge