Thursday, December 4, 2008

High School Senior. Aleisha. Gorgeous.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE photographing high school seniors and Aleisha made me love it even more! On Aleisha's questionnaire she told me she wanted a little of everything for her photos "soft, graceful, edgy, trendy, fun". Sooo, we went to work and did just that. We had a blast and I love every photo, so it was hard to choose just a few for the blog. For those of you who watch Stylista,  Ashley was on the losing team yesterday because she was unable to edit her photos down to just a few for the final layout. Big Mistake! So I tried to keep that in mind today, but I couldn't help it. I guess I'm on the losing team tonight.















Thanks Aleisha! Can we do it again?

7 comments:

Knudsen Family said...

Ahh...WOW. Cristi these look awesome! I specially love the one with the green bushes and magenta flowers.

Gretchen Edwards said...

you already know how much I love these pics but I wanted to show you some blog love! awesome job! beautiful girl! =)

Mary Marantz said...

nice! love that first one with the pearls!

Annie said...

Beautiful Cristi! Love the 2nd shot!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cristi! These are beautiful! Love all of them! What lens did you shoot these with?? AWESOME job!

Anonymous said...

oooh Cristi, I really love the one of her standing amongst the pinkish/purple flowers and the very last one...the light you got is gorgeous!

Cristi said...

Thanks, everyone for the nice words. Katina, I used my 24-70 f/2.8 and my 50 f/1.4

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge