Sunday, July 6, 2008

The McCalls


This was the gorgeous families photoshoot week! The McCalls had some extended family in town and wanted to get some pictures of everyone together. When I got there the kids were still swimming which allowed for some really cute photos. Dee and her sister have four kids each - and they are all so cute! Are you ready?

First, Dee's foursome. Here's Jacob. I think he should be modeling for Polo.


Here's Mac. So much style!

Here's Jessica. I have no words. Just perfect.
And little Justin. So smooshable! (I know that's not a real word - but it fits him!)
And here are the cousins:

I guess the good genes start with grandma:

Lots of cuteness and summer fun! Thanks for letting me be a part of it :)

No comments:

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge