Monday, July 7, 2008

Brother and Sister

Abby and Thomas were soo cute! Thomas was super shy and would not crack a smile or look at me and Abby was the complete opposite and all smiles from the start. I love it how siblings can be so different. I had a lot of fun chasing after them, but the best part was watching them together. Brother and Sister, such a special bond.


Just look at these eyes! She's such a doll!

Abby's first carrousel ride:Abby's rare non-smiling moment. Soo gorgeous!Thomas avoiding me...
But once the carrousel got going, he just couldn't help himself:


Christy, thank you so much for allowing me to spend time with you and your kids. I truly had a wonderful time. I hope to see you all again soon :)

1 comment:

Gisele Holloway said...

Hi Cris! I really liked this photo session! :)
My favorite is photo #2! Such a beautiful smile! Nice work you have here!

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge