Sunday, June 22, 2008

California with Matt and Melissa

There's nothing better than family! Curt's brother - Matt, and his wife - Melissa came to visit us for a week and we had so much fun :)

While Curt and Matt were in Vegas for the wrestling Olympic trials, I took Melissa to a baseball game and to the zoo. They are from Montana and it was about 112 degrees here. I almost killed her! Sorry Missie! I am so glad we got to spend some time together. The more I get to know Melissa the more I love her.

When the boys got back from Vegas we all drove to L.A. and spent one day in Disneyland and one day in Huntington Beach. Casey (Curt's cousin who lives in L.A.) came to hang out with us on the beach and it was really awesome to see him.

Here's Melissa and I at the restaurant:




Curtis and I at California Adventures:Here's our really good attempt at getting a group shot:Rollercoasters are sooo much fun. Who wouldn't love to feel this:(yeah, go ahead and laugh)

Melissa and I hung out on the beach while the boys went surfing. They had these huge boards and they were so embarrassed, but Missie and I thought it was hilarious :) Thanks for the visit guys and come back soon! We had a blast and really miss you guys already.

No comments:

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge