Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Mindy and Conor




This session was soo fun! Mindy shared with me that she didn't really have any photos with her son Conor since she's usually the one with the camera and taking pictures of her son with her husband. So for their session it was just the two of them. Mother and son! They have such a loving relationship. It was really beautiful to watch. Mindy is such a great mom! Conor has a super strong personality and he's definitely a boy's boy. We wanted to go to all these great places for pictures but all he wanted to do was look at these old trucks in a really ugly alley. So that's what we did! Oh yeah, he also thought it would be great to look at a car magazine sitting right in the middle of the sidewalk. I loved it that she let him be and we got some great photos. In return I got some great hugs from Conor. Besides knowing exactly what he wants he's also really loving and gives the best hugs. Before I show you the album I have to give a huge thanks to Mindy and Conor. It was about 110 degrees when we shot these and they were such troopers. Thanks for hanging in there and being so fun and easy-going! I have the best clients :)

2 comments:

Kimberly Jarman said...

Thanks Cristi for leaving a comment and stopping by! I love to hear from everyone!!! Next time you come to pug we'll have to chat a little more:):):)

Kimberly Jarman said...

Hi Cristi,

I'm actually due the end of July... so coming up soon!!!

Kim;)

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge