Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Xander and Kat




Hey everyone, sorry I haven't posted much lately. I have (thankfully) been super busy and have 4 fun sessions to share. Let's start with Kat and her son Xander. I met them at their house and got to meet their dog. A really cute lab! She's pregnant and Kathrina said she will invite me back to meet and photograph all the puppies. I can't wait! Xander showed me one of his favorite movies: "Alvin and the Chipmunks". We didn't have time to watch much of it so we skipped to his favorite part where the chipmunks are dancing. I was laughing so hard! Now I can't wait to see the movie. During our session, Xander graciously agreed to do a chipmunk dance and it was hilarious! They were so much fun I could have spent another two hours photographing them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just want to say WOW! What a wonderful experience and look at the pictures we have to treasure as a result. Cristi is so great with the kids and at capturing your true self's, its amazing. We were able to relax and have fun the whole time. Thanks so much Cristi we can't wait till the next time!

Cristi said...

Hi Kat,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comment. I truly appreciate it. You are so sweet, and I am also looking forward to our next time together. Give Xander a big hug for me :)

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge