Monday, March 24, 2008

Curt's birthday

This last weekend was so much fun! Curtis turned 30 on Friday and we had a surprise birthday party for him on Saturday! Thank you so much to all of our wonderful friends who made it possible for us to have such a fun party! I can't thank you enough!
Earlier on Saturday we went to the zoo with my nephew, my mom and my sister. I just love this picture of Nathan and grandma hanging out at the zoo.
And I just had to post this picture of my good friend Shanel's baby boy. His name is Bryson. Isn't he just perfect? I hadn't seen him since he was just a few weeks old. I can't believe how much he's grown and changed. Shanel and Brian, thank you for coming and bringing Bryson. We all loved spending time with you.

No comments:

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge