Friday, March 7, 2008

baby Ryder

I felt so special to be able to meet little Ryder after just 2 weeks of life. It was so fun to meet the baby I've seen everyday for the past nine months. By the way, I was totally wrong because I thought it was a girl...

He is certainly a boy, a very adorable little man:
While Denise was pregnant, Steve sent her flowers at work and they were addressed to "Mamma Llama", so here I present to you the the new Llama Family:
Speaking of nicknames, Denise calls Ryder "Littles" and in such a sweet way!
Here's a rare Ryder moment where he is not totally alert (it only lasted about 0.145 seconds).

"Littles" doesn't even know it yet, but he is one lucky baby born to wonderfully loving parents.

Thank you Denise, for inviting me into your home and letting me spend time with you and Ryder.

No comments:

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge